Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion, The October Edition!
ConeDodger
post Sep 30 2008, 06:21 PM
Post #1

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif)

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. Saturday October 18th. 9am to noonish... Bring the family enjoy a nice fall day! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... See you there.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 19)
LarryR
post Sep 30 2008, 11:57 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,604

Hey Rob,

I have a better answer than my usual lame cant make it.... I will say that if I can get the 70 teener that I just bought running in time I will be there. Even though it is sitting there with no engine or trans in it I think I can have it going in time as I have an engine and trans laying in wait.

So If indeed I succeed Amanda and I would love to make the drive up there.

Off topic wait till you see the pics of the 70 ... Just got it home on Saturday. Very nice condition original paint and I have not even detailed it yet. just washed it and it is very nice.

Larry
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Oct 1 2008, 10:18 AM
Post #3

Apex killer!

QUOTE(LarryR @ Sep 30 2008, 09:57 PM) *

Hey Rob,

I have a better answer than my usual lame cant make it.... I will say that if I can get the 70 teener that I just bought running in time I will be there. Even though it is sitting there with no engine or trans in it I think I can have it going in time as I have an engine and trans laying in wait.

So If indeed I succeed Amanda and I would love to make the drive up there.

Off topic wait till you see the pics of the 70 ... Just got it home on Saturday. Very nice condition original paint and I have not even detailed it yet. just washed it and it is very nice.

Larry

Hey wowwowee!!! Larry is a Bay area guy! That will make a nice trip for you and Amanda! Be sure to let me know for sure you are coming! Nicho sometimes wants to sleep in. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Oct 1 2008, 10:22 AM
Post #4

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Coffee, donuts, and people who love the cars you do! Saturday October 18th, 9am to noonish. Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... You never know who might be at the reunion and the stories are always great!

Another pic of the white car... Driver is legendary fast in the cone world.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Oct 2 2008, 10:28 AM
Post #5

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Life is grand at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday October 18th 9am to noonish... Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Bring the car out and lie about it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) See ya there!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Oct 3 2008, 10:09 AM
Post #6

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

They're giving out free money at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! (no) You should come down! (yes) October 18th, 9am to noonish... Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Bring your wife and bring your kids...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
jimtab
post Oct 3 2008, 09:58 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 91

I'd love to do it but I will be preforming the wedding ceremony for Mike and Noel in SJ....yes, the Evil wedding....how could I refuse....I don't think Noel would ever forgive me if I didn't show up....yall have a good time tho....hear?
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Oct 3 2008, 10:45 PM
Post #8

Apex killer!

QUOTE(jimtab @ Oct 3 2008, 07:58 PM) *

I'd love to do it but I will be preforming the wedding ceremony for Mike and Noel in SJ....yes, the Evil wedding....how could I refuse....I don't think Noel would ever forgive me if I didn't show up....yall have a good time tho....hear?

We will have some evil donuts in their honor...
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Oct 4 2008, 12:11 PM
Post #9

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Come to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion and win a free donut!!! Well, ok a cheap donut. Saturday October 18th 9am to noonish... Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue!!!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Oct 5 2008, 01:06 PM
Post #10

Apex killer!

Don't miss the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion on Saturday October 18th, 9am to noonish. Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue! A great way to start the weekend!!!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Oct 6 2008, 11:47 AM
Post #11

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Need a break? Come to the Porsche Family Reunion Saturday October 18th at Family Donuts and Deli in Fair Oaks! 9am to Noonish at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Bring the family and of course... the car (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Oct 7 2008, 10:31 AM
Post #12

Apex killer!

Less than two weeks left until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday October 18th 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Oct 9 2008, 12:52 PM
Post #13

Apex killer!

Saturday October 18th! Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. 9am to noonish.
Bring the car! Bring the kids! Bring your wife AND girlfriend! We will watch the entertainment (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Oct 10 2008, 02:01 PM
Post #14

Apex killer!

A little over a week until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. October 18th 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue...

Come on out and enjoy the late season warm weather and sunshine!!!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
biosurfer1
post Oct 10 2008, 03:35 PM
Post #15

Teener fo Life!

Member No.: 977

I think I'll be there and try my best to drag Justin with me
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Oct 10 2008, 05:55 PM
Post #16

Apex killer!

QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Oct 10 2008, 01:35 PM) *

I think I'll be there and try my best to drag Justin with me

Geez... He has been married for a month. He has to come out sometime??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
eg914
post Oct 11 2008, 01:25 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 2,223
Region Association: None

I am going to make it, unless some home front disaster strikes.
+Quote Post
jcd914
post Oct 11 2008, 01:47 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,684

Alas I will miss this one too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
I missed last month, I was pouring concrete but at least this month I will miss it for some fun.
I will be at Laguna Seca for the Sports Car Championship's.
Maybe I can talk my buddy into coming, he bought my one running 914 from me.

Have a donut (or 2) for me!

Take Care
Jim
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Oct 11 2008, 12:51 PM
Post #19

Apex killer!

QUOTE(jcd914 @ Oct 10 2008, 11:47 PM) *

Alas I will miss this one too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
I missed last month, I was pouring concrete but at least this month I will miss it for some fun.
I will be at Laguna Seca for the Sports Car Championship's.
Maybe I can talk my buddy into coming, he bought my one running 914 from me.

Have a donut (or 2) for me!

Take Care
Jim

I wondered what happened to you last month! Tell your buddy to come! See you next time...
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Oct 12 2008, 07:05 PM
Post #20

Apex killer!

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. 9am to noonish...
Bring the family and start your weekend right! See you there!!!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 06:37 AM