|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
| Howard |
Jul 16 2006, 10:59 AM
Post
#1
|
|
Incontin(g)ent Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Benefactors Posts: 5,785 Joined: 24-July 03 From: Westlake Village, CA Member No.: 943 Region Association: None
|
Not really, but took another route to Our Lady of Mulholland this morning. Stunt Rd to Piuma Canyon.
View toward Pisa, then my villa overlooking the Med. Attached thumbnail(s)
|
![]() ![]() |
| balljoint |
Aug 14 2008, 06:33 PM
Post
#2
|
|
914 Wizard ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 10,001 Joined: 6-April 04 Member No.: 1,897 Region Association: None |
Heh, and I pronounced it juuust fine thankyouverymuch. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
|
Howard Nice little drive through Tuscany Jul 16 2006, 10:59 AM
Howard A little mountain lake.. Jul 16 2006, 11:01 AM
Headrage That mirror is not on Suzi.... Jul 16 2006, 11:03 AM
Howard Road to Villa. Jul 16 2006, 11:06 AM
balljoint Make sure you stop for lunch in Montepulciano (pro... Jul 16 2006, 11:21 AM
jimtab
Make sure you stop for lunch in Montepulciano (pr... Aug 14 2008, 03:16 PM
736conver
Make sure you stop for lunch in Montepulciano (p... Aug 14 2008, 03:34 PM
SirAndy
wow took you two years to respond.
I think it to... Aug 14 2008, 06:12 PM
dekman That "hood" is not Suzie's either... Jul 16 2006, 02:12 PM
Howard Allan, Rob, :finger: All the times I lied for y... Jul 16 2006, 02:29 PM
balljoint Not off hand, but I will get back to you.....tough... Jul 17 2006, 07:49 AM
tdgray There are no houses to rent in Tuscany :D
signe... Jul 17 2006, 08:01 AM
Bleyseng Look at all the olive trees! Jul 17 2006, 08:18 AM
TROJANMAN That must be Tuscany, because the view is more tha... Jul 17 2006, 08:54 AM
Howard You guys just have to trash my fantasies. With al... Jul 17 2006, 09:31 AM
KELTY360
You guys just have to trash my fantasies. With ... Aug 15 2008, 09:13 AM
tdgray I miss Howard :sad2: Aug 14 2008, 03:29 PM
jimtab Yeah, I realized that after I responded...we just ... Aug 14 2008, 06:58 PM
Marty Yeoman Spoken like Vinny Bagadonuts!! Aug 14 2008, 06:58 PM
neo914-6 Under the Tuscan Sun is one of my favorite movies
... Aug 14 2008, 07:01 PM
mike373 Hey Howard.....
Is that Malibu Lake?? I had a fr... Aug 15 2008, 01:54 AM![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 3rd October 2026 - 05:12 PM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |