Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT- Any healthcare people know, anything about this provider
nomore9one4
post Mar 30 2009, 07:52 AM
Post #1

Member of the Eastcoast Thread Killers Club

Group: Members
Member No.: 14
Region Association: None

I may be losing my healthcare and seen an add for cinergyhealth.com Does anyone know anything about it. Is it a waste of money? Do they send you to a Vetinarian or Voodoo doctor? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) any info would be greatly appreciated. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
ConeDodger
post Mar 30 2009, 08:44 AM
Post #2

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(faux916 @ Mar 30 2009, 05:52 AM) *

I may be losing my healthcare and seen an add for cinergyhealth.com Does anyone know anything about it. Is it a waste of money? Do they send you to a Vetinarian or Voodoo doctor? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) any info would be greatly appreciated. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

It sounds like a PPO. You really want to talk to health insurance people not health care providers. Providers will generally give you their best no matter if you are insured to the ceiling or uninsured. I for one have never really cared if my patient is insured. What you want to know is what will cinergyhealth.com pay for and what proceedures do you have to follow to get care.

Start with their list of authorized providers. Pick one by finding someone else you know who uses them or checking with the State Medical Board. Then if you can talk to their office administrator ask them about Cinergyhealth over say Blue Shield. Many times the moans and groans are due to the insurance being slow to pay... Not your problem.

You can check with the State Insurance Commissioner's office too... These things are highly regulated. They have a minimum they must provide and rules to follow.

My wife might be able to help you. PM me if you want her contact. She sells medical insurance group plans for small business groups and individuals. She is Yopu here but I think she only logs in once a month or so...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 05:19 AM