Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What's the deal with Korijo's van?
fiid
post Jan 27 2004, 01:47 PM
Post #1

Turbo Megasquirted Subaru Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 530
Region Association: Northern California

Hey,

Just wondered what the lastest with the Van project is????

Is there anything I can do??

Fiid.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Brad Roberts
post Jan 30 2004, 01:20 AM
Post #2

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 8
Region Association: None

It is sitting at my house until the transport truck passes up HWY 5 on its way to Seattle. I cant/wont drive it up there... and the plates/tags are out by more than 9 months. It is not legal to drive and I dont give cops the oppurtunity to pull me over. The plan is to ship it up to him using the same guy CraigL uses for transport. It is a matter of timing with the truck driver. I have to take it out to HWY5 and meet the guy soon (on a trailer).

Feel free to volunteer to drive a illegal vehicle for 12-14 hours north. I'm not. Washington wont issue it plates until it passes Washington smog.

It has to leave my house soon.. the home owners association will tow it if they see the plates are expired. I move it around the house/area 2-3 times a week.

I'm averaging 16 hour days and spending 3.5 hours of it driving back and forth to southbay. I have dont have time to shit right now.

Oh.. buy your own Bilsteins. I'm done with group buy's. Too much work involved and no return.

B
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 01:12 AM