Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Corvette Drivers, Awesome videos...
BMXerror
post Aug 24 2010, 09:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,842

These were posted on the Solo 2 board. Funny shit.
http://www.youtube.com/user/saltysearay#p/a/u/1/jzrXwgMSy1Y

http://www.youtube.com/user/saltysearay#p/a/u/0/n1ngA4IHnAQ
Mark D.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
byndbad914
post Aug 31 2010, 09:35 PM
Post #2

shoehorn and some butter - it fits

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,463
Region Association: None

that last vid is definitely spot on - I had a track day with a bunch of co-workers one day about 5 yrs ago and one of them had a pretty new M3 and I had my F150 Lightning pickup. After I rode his ass for five laps (he had enough power to not let me by getting into the straights first of course even tho' I was right on his bumper) I came in and fortunately other co-workers intervened before I got to his car to ask him WTF... I hollered at him to ask if all of his mirrors were full of silver (the paint color of my truck) and he said yeah, but he wasn't about to be beat by a pickup truck (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

I think it was pretty obvious he was already beat, but that kind of attitude is unfortunately somewhat common with guys that have small penises and big money. That is pretty much the story of a few Z06 owners that make it bad for all the rest.

Another said the engineers "put TC for a reason so it should be used"... yeah, no shit Sherlock, they put it in to protect themselves from litigation from idiot owner's estates after they kill themselves driving beyond their means, not because the car is faster with it on (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 01:23 PM