Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> DO you find yourself following other 914s?, Ran into one I had not seen before -Hillsboro OR
Mikey914
post Oct 11 2010, 09:11 PM
Post #1

The rubber man

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

I was on my way home and saw this one at the intersection and had to follow it. A really nice 73 2.0L. I had a short conversation with the driver hand found out it has been in her family for awhile and was in storage. She's still working a few bugs out on it, but it's not in the garage anymore. Told her about world hopefully she will join us here.

If so let me be the first to welcome you.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
campbellcj
post Oct 12 2010, 10:55 PM
Post #2

I can't Re Member

Member No.: 21
Region Association: Southern California

Interestingly, even around here where I drive every day in "car heaven" (Calabasas/Malibu/Santa Monica) I very seldom see 914's anymore, or 356's for that matter. I do see early 911's and 912's fairly often. All of these cars seem to either have rusted away or spend 98% of their time stored in garages.
+Quote Post
patssle
post Oct 13 2010, 12:41 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 10,741
Region Association: None

QUOTE(campbellcj @ Oct 12 2010, 08:55 PM) *

Interestingly, even around here where I drive every day in "car heaven" (Calabasas/Malibu/Santa Monica) I very seldom see 914's anymore, or 356's for that matter. I do see early 911's and 912's fairly often. All of these cars seem to either have rusted away or spend 98% of their time stored in garages.

I was on a road trip through California a couple weeks ago, and besides the TONS of classic cars that I saw, I did see 2 914s between Santa Barbara and Thousand Oaks.

I haven't seen another 914 in Houston on the road in my short 24 years that I can recall. Hell, I haven't seen a single classic car in the past 2 weeks of BEAUTIFUL driving weather. Grrr.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 06:14 AM