Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> WTD: Original Dealer License Plate Frame, from Circle Motors - Porsche Audi Long Beach, CA
jim_hoyland
post Nov 28 2010, 04:21 PM
Post #1

Get that VIN ?

Group: Members
Member No.: 643
Region Association: Southern California

My 914 was originally sold by Circle Motors and I want to restore the plate frames.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
tod914
post Nov 29 2010, 10:49 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 170

Looks good Jim. The guy that remanufactured the Chick Iverson frames, seems to have the correct font, logos and raised letters to match the original frame. If he could replicate the Victoria Motors frame, I'd definetly be in for a pair or two. Be curious if needs to have a certian quanity for a run. I tried that site you posted, but they don't seem offer that. Thanks, Tod
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
jim_hoyland
post Nov 29 2010, 03:06 PM
Post #3

Get that VIN ?

Member No.: 643
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(tod914 @ Nov 29 2010, 08:49 AM) *

Looks good Jim. The guy that remanufactured the Chick Iverson frames, seems to have the correct font, logos and raised letters to match the original frame. If he could replicate the Victoria Motors frame, I'd definetly be in for a pair or two. Be curious if needs to have a certian quanity for a run. I tried that site you posted, but they don't seem offer that. Thanks, Tod

Did you look at the other styles available ? I couldn't get much better than the one I made. It is interesting that someone even makes them. Couple of years ago I found a web site that makes reproduction license plates. I needed a new front plate to match my rear blue '75 California plate. The copy is exact in size, color, and material. Turns out they will do any states vintage plates.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 06:48 PM