Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need a photo-floor vinyl installed
ellisor3
post Jan 1 2011, 07:30 PM
Post #1

HPWhore

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,683
Region Association: South East States

I got a new carpet kit with the floor vinyl. Well I lost the pieces of vinyl. Could someone post a picture of the pieces installed so I can cut new pieces to install.

Thanks everyone. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
detoxcowboy
post Jan 3 2011, 10:18 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,642
Region Association: Africa

Just an assist. I lost my orignals as well. If you take out your seats and center box you will see that there is really only so much material you can place there before you run into or under (carpet/seat rails ect.), and what is going to have to be cut around or made cut out for ( seat belts/ parking brake release button/ seat height notch thingys/ door on the rear of center tunnel ect.). Just meaure the length of the humps to the point where they start to where the intended vinyl would either go under your center box or be stoped by your fire wall/backpad. Then measure the width of the area of the hump itself (hump hieght on 2 sides and its width plus a little extra to run under the carpet and under seats). You will end up with 4 rectangles of vinyl ( guessing about 24" x 5") that of which 2 go in front of the seats and the other 2 go on the sides of center tunnel in between the passenger and drivers seats. Lay them out with glue, cut out for areas which will be obvious as mentioned above using a razor blade, and trim the excess....done!!

Or just buy the kit from Appearance and Performance, which is cut to length and width but still needs a little cutting out here and there..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 01:56 AM