Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Cellete Bench question, Fixture Rental
r_towle
post Feb 20 2011, 08:34 PM
Post #1

Custom Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 124
Region Association: North East States

Can anyone rent the 356 fixtures?
Are they available in the USA?

Rick or Mark, I will pay you to rent two pieces and take some measurements for me..

Rich
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
rick 918-S
post Feb 20 2011, 08:55 PM
Post #2

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

You know, When I was thinking about buying the Celette I contacted Celette US Corperate Headquarters. I asked what it took to rent fixtures. Asked if I needed to be registered or needed a credit check or what the restrictions are. The general sense of what I took away from the conversation is they didn't really care.

Here's what I suggest. Call them. Tell them you want to rent the fixtures. Tell them you have a first generation Celette. They should ship the fixtures directly to you if they are available. Also tell them you need a copy of the setup sheet like the one I'm posting.

See what happens. If they require anything special let me know and I'll call them. But it would make more sense for you to get them sent to you and you can get what need from them.

BTW: you will need to have a way to remove and reload a effin heavy crate from a delivery truck. It will cost you shipping both ways and daily rental cost of something like $ 60.00 per maybe more.

1142 North Main Street
Lombard, IL 60148-1362
(630) 396-6100

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
r_towle
post Feb 20 2011, 09:51 PM
Post #3

Custom Member

Member No.: 124
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 20 2011, 09:55 PM) *

You know, When I was thinking about buying the Celette I contacted Celette US Corperate Headquarters. I asked what it took to rent fixtures. Asked if I needed to be registered or needed a credit check or what the restrictions are. The general sense of what I took away from the conversation is they didn't really care.

Here's what I suggest. Call them. Tell them you want to rent the fixtures. Tell them you have a first generation Celette. They should ship the fixtures directly to you if they are available. Also tell them you need a copy of the setup sheet like the one I'm posting.

See what happens. If they require anything special let me know and I'll call them. But it would make more sense for you to get them sent to you and you can get what need from them.

BTW: you will need to have a way to remove and reload a effin heavy crate from a delivery truck. It will cost you shipping both ways and daily rental cost of something like $ 60.00 per maybe more.

1142 North Main Street
Lombard, IL 60148-1362
(630) 396-6100

I will call, but I need you to bolt them to the bench and take measurements.
I dont need the whole set, just two pieces to get it right.

If its to hard, I may just make a huge set of calipers and measure up a real car.

rich
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 08:10 AM