Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Correct lug bolts for Dan Gurney wheels...
malaga_red75
post Jun 12 2011, 09:29 PM
Post #1

'74 2.5L N/A Subie

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,674
Region Association: None

Got new Dan Gurney wheels and I noticed that they do not have rounded holes like the previous empi look a likes. Do i need new lug nuts?

Thanks,

Peter
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
TheCabinetmaker
post Jun 13 2011, 07:05 AM
Post #2

I drive my car everyday

Member No.: 666

70 is correct. Seems they are not available anymore. I tried to find some about a year ago with no luck. My local wheel shop thats been in biz for about 50 years used to have some, but can't get them anymore, and he knew the guy who was making them. I f you should find some, buy all you can. There are folks (me included) who will buy them from you. If something ever happens that I need a new one and can't get it, I'll go to studs and mag wheel type nuts.
+Quote Post
orange914
post Jun 13 2011, 08:31 AM
Post #3

http://5starmediaworks.com/index.html

Member No.: 3,818
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(vsg914 @ Jun 13 2011, 06:05 AM) *

70 is correct. Seems they are not available anymore. I tried to find some about a year ago with no luck. My local wheel shop thats been in biz for about 50 years used to have some, but can't get them anymore, and he knew the guy who was making them. I f you should find some, buy all you can. There are folks (me included) who will buy them from you. If something ever happens that I need a new one and can't get it, I'll go to studs and mag wheel type nuts.

I've got 12 gurney rim bolts for sale. They need replating or you could just wire wheel them for a temparaty use. About $4 ea.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=0#entry1484635
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 03:01 AM