Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> Wanted 73 914 2.0 prefer w/o app grp
ramcycle
post Dec 16 2011, 10:50 PM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,902
Region Association: None

I am looking for a rust free 73 914. Prefer 2.0 and prefer w/o appearance group, but I am open to 1.7 and/or with appearance group. Live in Seattle but not geographically limited for the right car.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
jzdu
post Dec 18 2011, 11:37 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,268
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I have decided to sell my white 73 1.7. I bought this car in 2007 and have spent the last 4 years restoring it. I replaced the hell hole with new metal from restoration designs & had the car painted the original L80E white. 134k on the car, 900 miles on rebuilt 1.7 with D-jet. New carpet & reupholstered seats with seat heaters. I replaced approx 75% of the weatherstripping. 5 real Fuchs with new tires. Triad muffler, SS fuel lines & new fuel pump. This is just a quick list, off the top of my head. I spent approx 14k on the restoration, not including the price of the car. Let me know if this is close to what you're looking for and I'll get current photos. These photos are about 6 months old. They were taken while I was finishing up. I have new door panels, but have been too lazy to install them. I'm asking $12,000.

I've posted it for sale -
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=160002

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 06:54 PM