Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Option Group C13 ?
pete000
post Jan 18 2012, 10:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,094
Region Association: South East States

What might the option code C13 consist of on a 1970 914-6 ?

Mine is listed as Option Group C13

Wonder if it is Ca emissions and safety belts?

I have rear defroster listed separately.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Tom_T
post Jan 19 2012, 01:38 AM
Post #2

TMI....

Member No.: 10,181
Region Association: Southern California

If it's on your COA, then it's very possibly a code or reading error by the PCNA staff.

There is a long history of them misreading or crossing codes with other later models, since Porsche recycled some of the options.

Most of the options start with an "M" - here's Jeff Bowlsby's list of options FYI -
http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/OpEq.htm

You could press PCNA to do more research on that option & tell you exactly what their microfilmed/digital "Kardex" record actually says, to see if it enlightens the situation any more.
+Quote Post
914four
post Jan 19 2012, 10:17 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,582
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jan 19 2012, 01:38 AM) *

If it's on your COA, then it's very possibly a code or reading error by the PCNA staff.

There is a long history of them misreading or crossing codes with other later models, since Porsche recycled some of the options.

Most of the options start with an "M" - here's Jeff Bowlsby's list of options FYI -
http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/OpEq.htm

You could press PCNA to do more research on that option & tell you exactly what their microfilmed/digital "Kardex" record actually says, to see if it enlightens the situation any more.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) Recently PCNA contacted me and said they could not verify the M-596 option for my COA. After a little research and noting Bowlsby's information I asked PCNA to look into the M-596 option further to see if the M-596 option might be the Forged Alloy Wheels. They responded almost immediately that they did verify the M-596 to be the Forged Alloy Wheels and would correct the COA before they sent it to me.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 05:23 AM