Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Richs' 928 engined 914, How did it run? Any pics?
thesey914
post Jun 8 2004, 01:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 66

So was 4.7 litres of Teutonic V8 quick? I've only seen one pic (recognized the Pasha trim through the front screen) and it wasn't very good (the pic -not the car)
After a monumental effort to ready it for the WCC did it run ok??
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
rick 918-S
post Jun 14 2004, 12:06 PM
Post #2

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Group: Members
Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

Those guys were a couple of engineers from California. I wasn't aware of there car until sometime after I started on my car. Mike Z sent me a scanned Pano article from like 1992 or something. After reading through the article it appears they were not as interested in building a Porsche V8 914 as they were in building a mid motor car with a simlar wheel base as the 917. I don't really count there car as a 914 V8. I looks nothing like a 914 any more. In fact it looks like a wrecker without a boom on the back. With all the interest in my car I'm tempted to make up some conversion parts for resale. BTW You will have to cut the car and you will loose interior space. Ask Andy.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 04:25 AM