Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rust Preventative, Fluid Film
rstover
post Dec 26 2012, 11:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,785
Region Association: Southwest Region

I have been looking for a rust preventatives that can be used to halt rust until the part can be cleaned and painted or to apply to places where just surface rust is present. If this has been addressed before I have missed it. I currently use Liquid Wrench or PB blaster. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with Fluid Film?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
toolguy
post Dec 26 2012, 05:16 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,889
Region Association: Southern California

Look up Boshield T-9 made by Boeing Aircraft

« Older posts
Why Boeshield T-9®?
By Mary Lokker | Published: February 6, 2010

Dear Consumer,

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Boeshield T-9® was developed and licensed by The Boeing Company to fill their need for a superior lubricant/protectant.

The formulation, based on a unique combination of solvents and waxes, is designed to penetrate metal pores and dissolve minor corrosion, then leave a resilient waxy coating that lasts for many months.

We began by successfully introducing Boeshield T-9® to the tough saltwater marine market for lubricating and protecting all metals. It works well on engines and deck hardware as well as electronics, batteries and wiring connections. It is non-conductive and will not cause short circuits.

For bicycle chains, T-9® has proven to be a tough, long lasting waterproof lubricant. Our sales keep growing every year despite many competitors.

On woodworking tool surfaces Boeshield T-9® recently topped all other surface treatments in Wood Magazine’s article on Rust Busters*. According to them: “Except for the section treated with Boeshield T-9® all sections have completely rusted over”. “There is only one choice for protectant as far as we’re concerned: Boeshield T-9®”.

We feel we have the best product of its type on the market. In fact, if you think you’ve found a better penetrating lubricant and protectant, let us know, and we will refund your purchase price.

® Trademark and Technology owned and licensed by
THE BOEING COMPANY
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 09:55 AM