Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Garrett & Patricia's Party
glansbee
post Mar 30 2013, 10:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,297

We want to thank all of you for coming. We couldn't have asked for a nicer day or better people. I may be on the way out but the cars and the love of them will last forever. I'll enjoy the memories for eternity. Thanks again, Garrett (me too! Patricia)

Marc, you're a hellavu guy. Thank you for everything you have done for us.

Randy, I'm so glad you like the red car. Wish you could have been here today, it was a great gathering.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
aircooledtechguy
post Mar 31 2013, 07:56 PM
Post #2

The Aircooledtech Guy

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,730
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Something I have noticed is that in life there are a precious few folks that you come across that are what I refer to as "the social glue" if you will, that literally bring folks together wherever they are. These are the ones that end up giving the gift of friendship to everyone they meet. Garrett I have found to be such a man.

While I don't know him as well or for as long as I would like, he is that kind of person that has such an infectious enthusiasm for friends, cars and life, that folks are just drawn to him and his enthusiasm and his courage.

I am honored to have been able to know you even for just the past few years. You and you wife Patricia's gracious hospitality over the past few years by inviting us into your lives and into your home has not only allowed me to re-new old friendships, but kindle new ones that will likely outlive me. That is a true gift that can only payed forward.

Thank you for bringing us together and being the guy you were meant to be.

May your tank always be full and your acceleration be nothing but flat-out!!

Godspeed Garrett. . .

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 05:57 PM