Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> WTB 914 Project
dbeal
post May 16 2013, 02:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,618
Region Association: None

I'm looking for a 914 project. Prefer to have a car that at least has all the parts on it. I can handle some rust, but not a rust bucket. and the kicker..I'm really on a tight budget. This is something that I am looking at as a long term project. If you have something or know of something that is very reasonably priced send me a P.M.

Located in Monument, Colorado.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
foofighter
post Jun 16 2013, 04:26 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,425
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

QUOTE(dbeal @ May 16 2013, 02:53 PM) *

I'm looking for a 914 project. Prefer to have a car that at least has all the parts on it. I can handle some rust, but not a rust bucket. and the kicker..I'm really on a tight budget. This is something that I am looking at as a long term project. If you have something or know of something that is very reasonably priced send me a P.M.

Located in Monument, Colorado.

Not sure what you mean by reasonably priced, but I have one that I am selling. It is a green 1976 and has been converted to 5 lug with 911 front. New 19mm
Master Cylinder, and turbo tie rods. It also is equipped with front and rear anti sway bars. The longs, hell hole, and floor pans are in great condition. There are 2 engine cases with it and tons of parts (2 cars worth) including the original fuel injection stuff. Alan Johnson here in GJ has already gone over the heads and case on one of the motors. Many new parts are included: clutch cable, speedo cable, petronix electronic ignition, and a chassis stiffening kit (just to name a few). It is also equipped with original 15" 5 lug fuchs with brand new tires. I will sell it much cheaper without the rims and tires.

The best part is I am in Grand Junction, CO and you can come check it out anytime (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 02:44 PM