Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Option Group C13 ?
pete000
post Jan 18 2012, 10:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,094
Region Association: South East States

What might the option code C13 consist of on a 1970 914-6 ?

Mine is listed as Option Group C13

Wonder if it is Ca emissions and safety belts?

I have rear defroster listed separately.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
68911l
post Feb 13 2014, 02:35 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 14,471
Region Association: None

My car has this option and was bought new in San Jose, so I've always been skeptical about the Finland option group theory.

The original owner said the car came new with gas burners, and this isn't listed anywhere else on the COA. Car also has foglights, which are not mentioned on the COA either. Maybe these two items were part of the package.
+Quote Post
Kaeferfreund
post Feb 13 2014, 03:13 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 16,172
Region Association: Germany

QUOTE(68911l @ Feb 13 2014, 09:35 PM) *

My car has this option and was bought new in San Jose, so I've always been skeptical about the Finland option group theory.

The original owner said the car came new with gas burners, and this isn't listed anywhere else on the COA. Car also has foglights, which are not mentioned on the COA either. Maybe these two items were part of the package.

I think the fogligths are definetely not part of the "Option Package C13". That car I mean had no ones.

So my theory is still a US-delivery (special sidemarkers, headligths, etc.) or standard equipment ???
+Quote Post
68911l
post Feb 13 2014, 05:52 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 14,471
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Kaeferfreund @ Feb 13 2014, 01:13 PM) *

I think the fogligths are definetely not part of the "Option Package C13". That car I mean had no ones.

So my theory is still a US-delivery (special sidemarkers, headligths, etc.) or standard equipment ???

Here's another car with the c13 option group.

http://www.truspeedmotorcars.com/car_details.php?cid=1601
+Quote Post
Kaeferfreund
post Feb 14 2014, 01:46 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 16,172
Region Association: Germany

QUOTE(68911l @ Feb 14 2014, 12:52 AM) *

QUOTE(Kaeferfreund @ Feb 13 2014, 01:13 PM) *

Here's another car with the c13 option group.

http://www.truspeedmotorcars.com/car_details.php?cid=1601

No, I don't think so. The Fin(n)land-Option(Version) is not the C13 Package. The car I saw last had nothing. No rear window heating and no fog ligths (as the adriatic blue here in your link). Definetely no add-ons. The Radio was listed in the CoA separately.
I suppose that only the rear window heating is called "Finland Equipment".

So we have to search further what the meaning of "C13" could be (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif)
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 01:07 PM