Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> top gear boys about met thier maker, p car in episode
messix
post Jan 4 2015, 12:34 AM
Post #1

AKA "CLUTCH KILLER"!

Group: Members
From: between shit kickers and pinky lifters/ puget sound wa.north of Seattle south of Canada
Member No.: 3,931
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

bad shit happens at the end of part 2 http://topgearspecials.com/top-gear-season...special-part-1/
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
r3dplanet
post Jan 5 2015, 02:20 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,741
Region Association: None

It's also clear that in this instance Top Gear victimized themselves. If you're an avid TG viewer like myself, you know perfectly well that over their many adventures that the cars shown often have deliberately funny number plates. Clarkson himself points out on the show many time how number plates are used, intentionally or not, to make funny anagrams. If this was never the case it would still beggar belief that a car with "H982FKL" plates was unintentionally purchased. It seems to me that a more like scenario would be that someone on the TG staff saw the car, recognized the number plate as joke material, and swiftly bought the car. Or at least obtained the plates.

Taken another way, if everyone at TG claims innocence as they surely will, it seems quite unlikely that anyone on the TG cast or crew on working on that episode didn't notice the plates and take advantage. Or think for one moment about the potential consequences and remove the plates.

In my humble opinion they got what they deserved. There's something enjoyable about this to me because I rather enjoy watching snotty loudmouth cocks meeting with instant justice. Not just the BBC issuing a half-ass apology on in small print on page 32 of The Telegraph just underneath the tide schedules.

+Quote Post
DBCooper
post Jan 5 2015, 10:01 AM
Post #3

14's in the 13's with ATTITUDE

Member No.: 2,618
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(r3dplanet @ Jan 5 2015, 12:20 AM) *
There's something enjoyable about this to me because I rather enjoy watching snotty loudmouth cocks meeting with instant justice. Not just the BBC issuing a half-ass apology on in small print on page 32 of The Telegraph just underneath the tide schedules.

Ha ha ha, spoken like an Englishman!

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 06:53 AM