Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Cars and Coffee Reno 2/21/16
ConeDodger
post Feb 21 2016, 03:24 PM
Post #1

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Tom_T
post Feb 22 2016, 04:18 PM
Post #2

TMI....

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,181
Region Association: Southern California

mgp - A lot of the 'Stang guys I know will remove the shaker & similar items which can be purloined at car events for safe-keeping.

Rob - I think you can resize them with some of the photo programs, fairly straightforward on most.

9 am I could live with. For the C&C here in Irvine at it's peak you had to get out there at 5:30-6 am to get a spot due to growing from typically 400-1000+ at the old Ford/Del Taco HQs, even with an official 7-8 am start. The current ones are now split into 4 or more locations: Carlsbad, Tustin & Aliso Viejo & Long Beach - so not quite so bad to get a spot.

IIRC the I-4 on that era pick-up was the same as in their sedans of the time, but detuned a smidge, & since the truck was lighter - it was about as spritely .... for 60's Japanese pick-up anyway!

RobW - My buddy with that near perfect OO 71 914/4 got a next gen Datsoon pick-up for his DD after a year of two DD'ing his 71, then the 914 didn't come out to play except a few weekends - he even rolled it in & out to wash once a month or so, & after his dates got to about the 3rd or 4th date & looked like a "keeper" - including both wives - current & ex! Ergo, it's still got about 61k verifiable miles & runs - he lives in NoVA now though - so 1/2 year use vs. 12 months in SoCal.

Cannot & will not speak as to "hickey monster" though!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Cheers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Tom
///////

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 05:06 PM