Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Any experience with Scat S/P heads?, Heated question?
jwalters
post Nov 30 2004, 12:32 PM
Post #1

Sooo Close.......

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,068
Region Association: Europe

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) Does anyone have any experience with the Scat Split Port haeds??? ( those are the ones that each cylinder has its own individual head) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

The reason I am asking is I have a possible opportunity to pick up a set for about 1K--bramd new, valves and all.

I am sure someone has the skinny on this----------
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
jwalters
post Dec 1 2004, 09:02 AM
Post #2

Sooo Close.......

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,068
Region Association: Europe

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) You have got to be freaking kidding me!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol2.gif) That is soooo rude. I am a very strong advocate of the 1st amendment, hell I am in the military, I fight for it, but at the same time, just because you have a general right to say anything, does not mean you SHOULD. That is what stirrs hate a discontent--and makes the world so "f "d up at times. Well Jake my man, I hope you truely got the setting straight with them, how they could improve thier product and all... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif)

And to whoever did this malicious act: This forum is for the sharing of information, opinions, and experiences, whether good or bad or neutral. If someone is upsetting this code of ethics, for whatever reason--And do not stop thier malevolent behavior, I hope you are found out and answer for your mis-deeds. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chair.gif) If this was just a one time mix-up, be a man, admit that a mistake was made, and we can all go in peace (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 11:09 AM