Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New Corvette C8 vs 718 vs 914 cargo space, Front & Rear trunks
Maltese Falcon
post Oct 18 2019, 11:40 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,755
Region Association: None

I was just reading a Car & Driver article on the Porsche 718 vs the new Corvette C8 combined front and rear trunk cargo space.
Porsche = 15 cubic ft / Corvette = 13 cubic ft. Anyone have the combined cargo space number for the 914 ? May the best mid-engine car win !
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Maltese Falcon
post Oct 20 2019, 11:43 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,755
Region Association: None

...after all of my Camaro's GM mfg. lemons were sorted , I had myself a great daily driver, canyon carver and Sunday bracket racer at Lions dragstrip . I could set the car up on Saturday and flat tow it to the track the next day >>note the tow bar attachments just under the
Endura bumper, custom built in HS auto shop (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Gatornapper
post Oct 20 2019, 03:32 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 21,449
Region Association: South East States

NICE Camaro! Would you believe my very first new car when I was penniless and 23 was an off-the-showroom Bullitt Mustang? Got it a month before the movie came out.

Series of incredible miracles after a friend totalled my '66 Mustang 289 coupe, beginning with the insurance co. giving me way too much money for the car and a car dealer friend putting me in a '67 Buick Wildcat loaded convertible with a 454 that I didn't want - I traded the Wildcat for the new '68 plus $100 on the day the new '69 models came out, mid-Sept. of '68.

Drove it in the ground, putting over 100k miles on it in 3 years.....and in those days, a car was totally shot at 100k - and mine was too.

No pics of it, but this is exactly what it looked like (almost bought this one but couldn't keep my Cayman and it....), including the gold C stripe.....

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i890.photobucket.com-21449-1571607452.1.jpg)

QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Oct 20 2019, 11:43 AM) *

...after all of my Camaro's GM mfg. lemons were sorted , I had myself a great daily driver, canyon carver and Sunday bracket racer at Lions dragstrip . I could set the car up on Saturday and flat tow it to the track the next day >>note the tow bar attachments just under the
Endura bumper, custom built in HS auto shop (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 04:31 AM