Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Twister knocked out 2 of my ISP towers, I'm also in a catch 22 as I'm swiching ISP in July
Mark Henry
post Jun 8 2022, 08:11 AM
Post #1

that's what I do!

Group: Members
Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

We had a twister go through almost a month ago, we're okay, lost about 50 mature pines in the back 40. I would change ISP but it costs 600 bones for the gear and we're switching to fiber in July anyways.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

If you're looking PM me though here or phone me. If you PM me I'll give you my phone number, my fingers are to fat for text.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Montreal914
post Jun 8 2022, 09:41 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 12,023
Region Association: Southern California

Woh! sorry to hear that! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) I hate when long lived trees go down, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Thank you for the info, I will ping you.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Mark Henry
post Jun 13 2022, 08:46 AM
Post #3

that's what I do!

Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

Almost a freaking month! Just got the internet back this morning, but it's fuching slow, under 1Mbps. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) That's like dial up speeds.

The fiber can't get here fast enough, it supposed to be 150 up and down for the same money. We can can up that to 300 or 1000 down, but the kids will pay for that if they need it.

QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Jun 8 2022, 11:41 AM) *

Woh! sorry to hear that! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) I hate when long lived trees go down, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Thank you for the info, I will ping you.

The trees were spun like twizzler sticks, most broke half way up. What a mess, Ethan cleared the lane into the back forty, but it will take a half year of Sundays to clean up the rest.
Could have been worse, so I guess we''re lucky.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 06:51 PM