Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Missing 914 owner in Washington State, Hopes and Prayers...
neo914-6
post Mar 11 2005, 03:18 AM
Post #1

neo life

Group: Members
Member No.: 159

Message from Scott (Renegade)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
mikerose
post Mar 11 2005, 07:01 AM
Post #2

Happy to be back

Group: Members
Member No.: 60
Region Association: None

Quote from scott
Just a few weeks ago we were brought a 914 V-8 conversion that was in need of a
cooling system (that worked) and a whole host of other issues. The "builder" Rich, was a very pleasant older Hot Rodder that had been working on this car for months. He, and the owner Dell, live in the Pacific Northwest, near Seattle, and Rich was just looking for an excuse to come to Vegas and play for a week. So, with 914 in tow...through rain and snow...Rich brought Dell's little Porsche Hot Rod down to Vegas for a Renegade once over.

Throughout the project, I had the fortunate opportunity to talk with Dell on the phone and visit with Rich before he returned home. Both of them were quite excited that this trip would bring the car to life....and it certainly did. My last conversation with Dell, just this past Thursday, was a very positive progress report telling him that his car was nearly done and we would be delivering the car back to Washington this coming weekend as promised.

Monday (two days ago), I called his place of employment and was told he did not report to work. The person went on to tell me this was not like Dell and it had the staff very worried. Later that day, I called again. This time the voice was obviously distraught as she said he has dissappeared.

Today, Wednesday, the Washington Police have found his truck far from where it was believed he was heading over the weekend. Dell is still missing and the details don't get any better from there...

Your hopes and prayers are encouraged at this time as "one of us" may need your help to get home. I will be delivering the car as promised this weekend and I really want to shake the hand of the owner, Dell.

Thank you...

Scott...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 12:02 PM