Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Megasquirt questions, timing module...pulling the CB Performance, EMS and replacing it w/Megasquirt....
Joe Bob
post Jun 4 2006, 06:28 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

So like the title says....I'm pulling the CB Performance EMS and replacing it with the MS. I find that there is a lead for timing mods but I don't see and adjustments...I lalso find that MPS was disconnected/malfunctioning which is the reason for my full rich conditions.....

Anyways, is there a timiing management module that will plug into the MS box and allow adjustments to the 009 dizzy I have or should I just use the centifugal advance that's in it...
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Joe Bob
post Jun 4 2006, 08:41 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

Thanks....

Well it's in and running after two hours of tracing down wires and do the soldering connections....still running rich, better than the former EMS supplied from Delco...didn't someone say the CB Performance kit was adpated from a GEO FI managment system?

Anyways, I need to get a three wire 02 sensor in and then adjust it with the input the sensor gives the program. Sound files and numbers to follow....tomorrow is another day. Install the sensor, clean up the wiring loom with shrinkwrpa and zip ties, hard mount the boxes on the fire wall and then take a cruise under load and do final adjustments....
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 12:19 PM