Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT - Work is kicking my Arse today!, anybody else?
drewvw
post Jun 21 2006, 02:11 PM
Post #1

new england car guy

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,630
Region Association: North East States

I'm getting beatdown by the man bigtime lately....get me home so I can take a (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) and drink some (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) !!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
rmital
post Jun 21 2006, 02:24 PM
Post #2

Northeast optimist

Member No.: 5,268

...drove the 914 to work today...perfect weather here in Jersey...this was a very long work day with her waiting for me out there in the parking lot.

I'd rather be driving or wrenching.....oh yeah, or coaching my kids at a softball game....
+Quote Post
turboman808
post Jun 21 2006, 02:52 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,505
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(rmital @ Jun 21 2006, 12:24 PM) *

...drove the 914 to work today...perfect weather here in Jersey...this was a very long work day with her waiting for me out there in the parking lot.

Yeah I drove it yesterday and today. The weather is just so nice I had to. I don't like having it in traffic but man it's nice. I haven't put the top back on in over a week now. Hope no one walks ups and pisses on my seats (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

But yeah work is pretty tough right now. I am the network engineer, video editor and graphic designer. They give all the high end projects to me because I seem to be the only one who cares about the quality. Add to that they are opening a video rental store and they need me there to setup a POS network and teach these guys how to do it. Add to that we are getting new High definition equipment and a gigabit network and servers to support this new demand. I don't just have a plate full, I got the whole table. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
drewvw   OT - Work is kicking my Arse today!   Jun 21 2006, 02:11 PM
Engman   Been that way here for the last six weeks...... ...   Jun 21 2006, 02:13 PM
rmital   ...drove the 914 to work today...perfect weather h...   Jun 21 2006, 02:24 PM
turboman808  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 01:36 AM