Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Birthday Fairy says.........., Happy day Gary(42) =)
Mrs. K
post Aug 1 2006, 01:36 AM
Post #1

Grieve we must, but celebrate a great life!

Group: Birthday Fairy
Member No.: 2,166

Hope you have a wonderful birthday.....take a nice drive (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

Gary(42) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/birthday3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Lisa
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/mrs.K.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Gary
post Aug 1 2006, 11:03 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 134
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Thanks all!

Have a pretty busy job at Fort Lewis and four active kids, so don't have time to post much. Also, just transferred up from California last week, so we're moving all our earthly possessions out of boxes.

Have posted some of late, most recently trying to make WCC and busting a CV joint along the way, here. Replaced the passenger side this week using all 911 parts: 915 sportomatic tranny flange -- 69-73 half shaft -- 69-73 stub -- 69-73 hub. I will post seperately when I can get some good pictures. Good thing is the 911 half shafts are still available.

The teener has been a very fun ride the last couple weeks up here in the Pacific NW. The weather has been great. The 2.7L motor is breaking in nicely. The webers and the triad exhaust sound like a nest of angry bees when she opens up. Always stuff left to do - gotta flywheel seal leak I gotta chase down. A few electrical gremlings and some minor body stuff - rocker covers and rear valance to match the SC flares, mirror mounting, etc. (probably need to hook up with John Kelly up here) , and she'll be about there. Now if only I could find a front targa seal before the rains come...

Thanks again all, esp. b-day fairy.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th June 2024 - 05:34 AM