Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Eugene thread
Aaron Cox
post Oct 24 2006, 11:32 PM
Post #1

Professional Lawn Dart

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 219
Region Association: Southern California

i closed it.

paper copy printed out. all words are final. have IP's.

will be turned into authorities....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Eric_Shea
post Oct 27 2006, 01:13 PM
Post #2

PMB Performance

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,110
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Far more often, it is simply the result of questioner and questionee having a different set of thoughts kicking around in their head at the time the question was asked.

I agree. Which is why I sought an answer. I even stated:

I agree it may be irrelevant and subjective but I (me personally) would have instantly mention my PayPal problems. This is all new to me. I'm sure you handle things differently.

Meaning, I don't expect Carl and I to be on the same page and think alike. The laptop isn't the big deal... it just seemed strange "to me".

I'm not even qualified to be a neophyte in this arena. Chris, what's your professional opinion? On or off the thread (if you don't mind). The entire process has unfolded in these threads. This is extremely convoluted at this point. I'd "rather" move on in a productive direction if there is one... I would value your opinion as I'm sure would others.

I want to be clear. At this point I could care less about the money or the control arms. I spoke with Sergio earlier this morning and we share the same feeling that, in this Porsche community, we don't want or need this to happen. Believe me, it's "nice" to say to a customer... "just send me a check."
+Quote Post
aircooledboy
post Oct 27 2006, 02:38 PM
Post #3

Sweet Pea's 1st ride in daddy's "vroom -vroom"

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,629
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 27 2006, 02:13 PM) *

The entire process has unfolded in these threads. This is extremely convoluted at this point.

Therein lies the rub. I have tried to sort through it as it was posted. I have had to re-read several posts to try to make some sense of it all, and in the end I am still very confused about much of it. I think I have a handle on the basic outline now, but I still don't have a real strong feeling one way or the other. There are a couple issues that just smell hinky, and justify your questions. On the other hand, there are several factors that are totally inconsistent with Carl somehow being involved in bad things here.

As an attorney, your start a case evaluation by identifying the "facts beyond change", and build from there. I don't have a good enough feel for many facts here to be able to have that foundation on which I would build my assessment. Sorry.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
aircooledboy  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 12:52 AM