Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Ebay dispute
Toast
post Jan 14 2008, 03:54 PM
Post #1

Not bad for carrying sway bars.

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,580
Region Association: Southwest Region

Purchased an Item through ebay that was not compatible, even thought it was described to be.
Tried to contact the seller 4 times. Seller finally replied and said that he did not have record of doing business with me even though I went through the "Ask Seller a Question" section of the won item. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Filed a Paypal dispute and they told me to go through the Resolution Center through ebay. Filed a Ebay dispute as "Item not as discribed".
I received a second email today stating that my case is going to be closed if I do not escalate the issue.(20 day time frame is almost up.) (already responded to the first email like that a couple of days ago.)
It also states the the seller has not responded. (duh).

This is a powerseller with 5000+feedback.

Is there anything else I can do to get my :trackfees: back?

Thanks.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/toast.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
orange914
post Jan 15 2008, 10:37 PM
Post #2

http://5starmediaworks.com/index.html

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,818
Region Association: Northern California

i'm thouroughly discusted with evil bay, not only did they just eliminate almost ANYTHING to do with firearms, but out of the years of sales and purchases (not a dealer just "stuff") i get this wacko scammer that purchased my stock taurus radio and claimed i sent a totally different style/year. (it was the ONLY radio i had so it wasnt misboxed). i communicated many responses trying to figure this out and do him right. every weird e-mail it became more obvious as i said i'd refund (although not obligated to) if he just sent same back in same condition. he even went to the trouble of taking a picture of the switched radio on my box. (this obviously sold e-bay resolution center to his side) after a real nasty first e-mail demanding money back including mail cost along with many back and forth comunications on trying to figure this out (i was)anyway. he put in a complaint to e-bay. LONG story short he was awarded full refund. i was very open to a possible answer to this bizzare "swap". but it's clear to me in the end

just before this final staw (e-bay ordered refund) i closed down my bank account linked to paypal. at this time the scam was not only obvious but personnal. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/KMA.gif)

not sure were to go from here, but sure wont sell on e-bayanymore (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bs.gif)
some people have nothin' better to do!

wish you good luck toast, press forward e-bay favors the buyers over the sellers

mike
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 11:34 PM