Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Fire saftey systems, Club buy
underthetire
post Jan 8 2010, 10:48 AM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,623
Region Association: Northern California

My 914 is back on the road again, so i'm meeting with the engineer from safecraft next week. He is a P car guy, with a 356, and a speedster and has systems on both. What we plan to do is...
1. Mount a new dual head system on my POS pretty much stock 914 to check fitment and look at what needs to happen to put out a fire in a type4 ( where the agent would need to travel to etc.)
2. Take pictures of the install
3. Make an option list. So far, we will have the option of manual, automatic, both, and a fuel pump cut off pressure switch.

We are shooting for the mid 300's for a complete system, but it will depend on what options you choose. No special time period, you simply will need to call with a part number (we will get those once he has settled on a package) and order it.

Also trying to get a -6 conversion over there just to make sure we can use the same unit.

http://www.safecraft.com/motorsports.asp
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 08:48 AM