Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Torn Meniscus; Surgery on the Way!, Sucks
rebelmdot
post Apr 5 2010, 09:25 PM
Post #1

914ini

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,625
Region Association: South East States

Well when I was much younger, prettier, and dumber, I played pro soccer. After retirement (getting a real job as my Mom said), I played mens league for a couple years and got tired of the bitching and moaning of grown men. Started doing Ironman distance triathlons. Well a buddy that I played with in Greece convinced me to "give it a go" again. 1 practice and kachow, you guessed it. Torn meniscus. Surgery hopefully in the next 7-10 days or so, but best case scenario, I get to start my serious triathlon training on June 1. Which gives me roughly 70 days to train for Ironman Louisville....................but since I am an eternal optimist, I guess since I cannot train, I can limp around my garage and work on the teener. Not crying in my cheerios, just venting a little in frustration. I already had this done once at a different location, so it is the time lost rather than the surgery that pisses me off..................and breathe....................thanks for letting me rant.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 01:46 PM