Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Semi-impromptu Chicago get-together July 31?
smontanaro
post Jul 26 2010, 12:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,197
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Anyone interested in a not-completely-impromptu Chicago area get together next Saturday, July 31? I was riding my bike through Highland Park yesterday and saw there is going to be an antique car show in HP that day. From Old Cars Weekly's calendar:

Jul 31 IL, Highland Park. AUTO HISTORICA X, 10th Annual Antique and Classic Car Show, Highland Park Historical Society Museum Grounds, 326 Central Ave., SH: 11am-3pm. PH: 847-432-7090, or hphistorical@sbcglobal.net or Highland Park Historical Museum.

I was thinking we could congregate at my place in Evanston around 11am, head up Sheridan Road to Highland Park, check out the old cars then maybe grab lunch at Michaels.

All this said, I haven't exchanged any emails or spoken with Garold to see if he was planning on having something in Portage. (I don't think he should always have to play host just 'cuz he happens to have a nice teener garage.) Maybe something's already in the works making this not all that necessary.

Speaking of riding, while I was out yesterday I saw not one, but two, Morgans. Also saw a 356, but no teeners. We could remedy that next Saturday...

Reply to this thread, send me a PM or drop me an email (skip at pobox dot com) if you're interested.

Skip
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 10:44 AM