Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A couple 914 questions
weird_looking_cactus
post Apr 17 2004, 10:05 AM
Post #1

Cactus

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,660

Well I have been driving my 914 now for about 4 days on the road here are my problems.

1- When I want to accelerate fast and push on the gas then my car will just bog down and then will accelerate super slow. So I have to barely press on the gas if I want it to accelerate fast.Im thinking its getting to much air and not enough gas when I do that not sure though. Plus it seems when my car is hot I lose alot of power.

2- How hot should my car be its just over the half way mark. Plus when its gets that high and I shut the car off I have a hot start problem some times.

3- How good of fuel milage should I be getting cause right now its really bad. Im guessing like 15 miles to the gal. I have check for gas leaks and everything it smells like my car is running rich.

Im sure I have more but this will work for now so thanks for those who can help.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 12:57 PM