Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Which direction should I go?, 6 speed or Paddle shift triptronic?
Which transmission?
trans options
901, twist first gear off first, then let's talk. [ 3 ] ** [10.34%]
Boxster S six speed [ 17 ] ** [58.62%]
Paddle shifter [ 9 ] ** [31.03%]
Total Votes: 29
Guests cannot vote 
RJMII
post Sep 19 2010, 02:47 PM
Post #1

Jim McIntosh

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,112
Region Association: None

I've been drooling over the Boxster S transaxles for a couple of years now, and told myself that when I got the Twin Turbo engine (with ridiculous amounts of horsepower for the 901) that I should upgrade my transaxle.

well, on my way home from Red Rocks I dragged a little trailer home with the new engine on it. It will bolt directly to my adaptor plate that I have now, while increasing my internal displacement by half a liter and adding another turbo. My winter project will be to get my car ready for Rt 66. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Which way should I go? Should I get the Boxster S automatic and add another cooler to my array and figure out the daunting task of setting it up to be paddle shifted; or should I go with a cable shifted Boxster S 6 speed?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 03:13 AM