Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 Beer Openers, For opening beer only!!!
TC 914-8
post Feb 11 2011, 06:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,090
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Straight from the water jet we have created the first German engineered 914 Beer opener. My neighbor, Dieter, and I came up with the idea while having a beer in the garage (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif). Dieter, is first generation German, just to hear him say "Porsche" makes it sound right.
For now we make 914, 914-6, and 914-8, see the picts below. Pricing is $12.50USDea. including shipping and taxes in the US. Made of aircraft grade Stainless steel, will out last all 914's.
Pay Pal to TCIMBARRATO@msn.com, Pm me for check or MO (PREFERRED) order details.

Thanks for all the intrest and support.
This will work on BEER only (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) . Trying to use it on pop or soda will result in slower lap times at the track.
Attached Image

We have also expanded the line (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif) to include some 911, GT3, Turbo, 928S and Carrera. I will extend a club member price of $14.95ea for non 914 openers (World Members only Includes shipping). Please include your screen name when ordering and what type you want. Checks prefered, Paypal TCIMBARRATO@msn.com
Thanks Again!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

New 2112 Models have arrived
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those of you who missed out or want the latest in 914 beer opener technoligy (sp).
Dieter has revamped the design based on feedback recieved. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif)
We moved the eyelet to the end to keep your keys away from the froth of a freshly opened beer. Smaller compact design, Higher RPM rev limit based on shorter stroke larger bore.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) Made from the same aircraft grade stainless steel, virtually Indestructable. limited Lifetime warranty ( does not cover lost or stolen beer openers... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif) )
Same price $12.50 includes shipping to the US.
Here is a pict.
Attached Image

Other models still available....

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads/post-9090-1294948319_thumb.jpg)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 07:20 PM