Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Help, I need Phoenix specific Emissions info, Trying to get 914 on the road 4 WCC
Hi_Fi_Guy
post May 12 2004, 05:59 PM
Post #1

Tuetonic terror

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,019

I am sure this has been covered before but could not locate the info I need in the archives so....

My car is about wto weeks from being completed at Patrick Motorsports. This is the first 4cyl. 914 they have ever done and it is one of Jake's awesome 2270s so they are at a loss of what to do to get the car to pass emissions.

I don't want just anyone playing with Jake's motor as it is exotic and expensive.

I am looking for a shop in Phoenix that can get this car to pass or at least suggest an alternative (if only I had some friends or relatives that livbed in the country where there is no smog test, argh!).

I am using a licensed third party company to handle the VIN inspection, MVD paperwork (no DMV in AZ), etc. but they still require the owner to handle the emissions side of things. The guy at the registration company said this would be his 3rd 914 this week!!! I hope that means some other Phoenix area people are going to the WCC.

Any and all help appreciated, starting to feel the pressure to get this car ready.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 09:55 PM