Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> Still for sale but not for long, 74 with backdated chrome and such
redshift
post Apr 30 2011, 01:42 PM
Post #1

Bless the Hell out of you!

Group: Members
Member No.: 869

U-234 is still for sale. It hasn't moved since i parked it in '07. (drove it there)

Has less than 20k miles on rebuilt e2.0, just over 20k on rebuilt transaxle. It hasn't been started since '07 when I drove it into the back yard. Factory D-jet, and whatever.

Black, and ugly. I haven't washed it since I parked it.

Has 2.0 Fuchs, and backdated chrome on both ends. Brand new bumper caps as I bought it. *oxidizing.. unwashed.. remember*.

Triad dual exhaust. Terrible interiror. (haven't driven since '07)

Has 2 flats. I have an air compressor.

Make an offer. I want to get basically the price for chrome early bumpers, the wheels, and then some value of what a motor and transaxle are worth. I am thinking around $1500-2k.

It could run in a weekend. Your weekend, not mine.

Will require some welding, or you take it apart as a donor. I don't care. I am sad to say teenerlife is so over for me that I am never to return. Lucky 13 isn't my number.

Ask questions. I only have a blackberry or an original iphone for pics, but I am looking to get this over quicker than slower.

SAVANNAH GA pickup.

Thanks, I miss you all.

Miles
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 03:19 AM