Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Big ass thank you thread for all who participated in WCR, Also the AutoX times are posted in the Paddock
JRust
post Jun 29 2011, 12:24 AM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I just wanted to say thanks again first to Drew Montoya (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif) . Drew was our eyes, ears, Finance guy & point man in White city. No way we would have had such a great WCR without him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) You rock dude & kept me as sane as possible (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

2nd thanks to John (Jakeodoule). He made all the awards (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif) . They were absolutely the coolest awards given out. John also helped a ton in planning. Despite me screwing things up with the trophies & not getting him some gears. He still came through & didn't even smack me for it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) . Your the best John (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)

Mike Knox setup a great drive for us on Saturday. His directions were absolutely the most detailed I have ever had. He had everything down to the 10th of a mile. Of course most our 914 mileage may be off a bit (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) . Still after losing only 2 on the first part. We all met at the park & were golden from there.

Really the biggest thanks go to all of you who came! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif)
I just enjoyed seeing you all there. While I had hoped for a bigger turn out. The people who made it were just awesome. I think we set a WCR record for being in our hotel rooms early (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif) . Thursday night parking lot was empty by 10:30 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) . Friday night was closer to 12pm ( I think). Saturday was a little more normal with a the 1-2 around the fire party.

As far as 914's go. I have to say a special thank to McMark for getting my LE running. Not only that but he personally delivered it to WCR. I had a great time at the autox with it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) . It worked flawelessly all weekend. Speaking of the autoX here is a link to the Paddock where I posted times http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=0#entry1501620

Of all the people I met for the first time. I have to say that I was most impressed with Brian & Eric. Both are great people & it was a pleasure to see them enjoy the weekend together. Eric you were awesome helping at the AutoX at the time table. Although I know you were mostly hitting on Anna (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) . Brian I gotta say if I aspire to be even half the dad you are. I will count my life well lived. You are a dedicated & loving dad. It was truly a pleasure to see you with Eric. You inspire me te be a better father & I gotta admit I thought I was a pretty damn good one before meeting you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) bud & hope to see you both again soon (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I can't wait to see where the heck next years is going to be (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 09:05 PM