Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Tough Choice, Which one?
Tough Choice
Tough Choice
finish Suzi [ 12 ] ** [35.29%]
finish Moby Dick [ 12 ] ** [35.29%]
Sell both and get a Boxster/Elise [ 4 ] ** [11.76%]
Store and finish Suzi later [ 3 ] ** [8.82%]
Store and finish Moby later [ 3 ] ** [8.82%]
Total Votes: 34
Guests cannot vote 
Howard
post Jun 23 2004, 12:15 PM
Post #1

Incontin(g)ent Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 943
Region Association: None

Need some advice here. Have two 914’s. Both are solid 8.5 CA cars. Both done right, all rust obliterated. Each needs a bit of finishing, and I don’t have the resources (financial, time, garage space) to do both. Do I finish:

Suzi: A lovely 73 2.0 FI. Fuchs with racers, American mags with street tires. All the proper suspension bits, cage, 5 point belts, FG hood and bumpers. IMO: captures the true essence of Porsche. Light weight, underpowered, tossable, able to leap tall buildings on canyon roads and shorter tracks.

Moby: Awesome, if somewhat overdone widebody. New stock 350 Chev with spare ‘hot rod’ 305. Scary fast, cage, 5 point, 245/50 fronts 265/50 rears. Requires a bit more muscle to drive. IMO: Sounds great, attracts attention from Porsche types, Hotrodders, Harleys, Highway Patrol. Stop car, get audience, answer questions, instant celebrity. Does not like the track, so strictly street car.

Which would you rather have in your garage?
[URL=http://www.thehowardagency/914-8 128.jpg]My Webpage[/URL]
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th June 2024 - 04:03 AM