Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> So I just got back from the Long Winding Road, Now I've got problems.
rohar
post Jul 24 2011, 04:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,685
Region Association: None

This weekend was the dumbest thing to happen to road racing at Spokane in like, ever. The ChumpCar 24 hours at Spokane "The long and winding road" just finished. I volunteered to help the staff and managed to stay awake for about 15 hours of it. It was glorious! Only 5 cars thrashed (4 rollovers and 1 fire all self inflected). Best value for track time I've seen. 24hrs for under $1k.

Here's the problem, car's mid way through the Audi engine conversion, and I was planning on making it a street car. Talking to the staff, it looks like I can squeek it into chump racing. If I gave up on streeting it, I could easily run it in ICSCC and SCCA as well.

The conversion would go MUCH quicker if I just didn't have to think about interior finish, perfect paint etc. and lord knows I'm tired of having a garage ornament. Thoughts?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 08:55 AM