Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Acc Cable, Not broken!
Razorbobsr
post Jul 27 2011, 08:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,813
Region Association: Upper MidWest

This am while taking another stab at getting my 914 to burn all 4 plugs, I pumped the peddle and got no vroooomm vroommmmm! Feeling a disconnect, pulled carpet back and panel to find the cable had disconnected itself, I know where it gos in the linkage but dont know if it runs inside or outside of clutch linkage. Outside is closes to center of the car/ inside is closes to brake pedal. The other prob??????????? I have one cyl that never seems to want to fire, have cleaned jets, replaced plugs, wires, I have another set of what I hope are better wires, a cap, and the plan today was to replace those, today, but first the cable. PS anybody looking for a very solid 914?? Getting very close to the sell point!! Bob 2L Carb engine
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th June 2024 - 02:52 PM