Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

> Correct Map Pocket and Door Pull Color, for tan, brown, cinnamon, etc interiors
poorsche914
post Aug 30 2011, 10:21 PM
Post #1

T4 Supercharged

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,419
Region Association: South East States

In an attempt to restore my Creamsicle's interior to original, I have a question concerning the color for the lower sections of the map pocket and door pull in cars with an interior color other than black.

I searched through members rides photos (well, 60 pages of it) and of the photos of cars with non-black interior AND showing the door panels I found it was pretty much 50/50. Not knowing if the photos depicted an original interior or a swapped interior, there is really no way for me to know what is the correct combination.

Does anyone know what years used all black and what years used the two-tone units?
More specifically, does anyone know what my LE should have? The correct interior is "tan" (cinnamon? camel?)

Thanks,
steve

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 01:29 PM