Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Thanks Ron!
kconway
post Sep 3 2011, 01:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,231
Region Association: Southern California

I can't tell what's cooler, I guy who genuinely likes 914's or a guy who just likes to help people out.

If you've been on this board or the club long enough you've at some point you've run across a crusty guy who doesn't captain a ship but is just as cool if not cooler ( sorry cap'n but we've never met).

I'm talking about Slits. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

Now I know some are probably saying I'm drunk posting or that I'm nuts but truthfully it's both. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) But I've gotta say that Ron is by far the most helpful and generous guy I've met locally while trying to put together a 40 year old car (don't worry Bruce, your props will come soon).

So, Ron...thanks a million. If you haven't had the pleasure; drop him a note. He's a great guy In SoCal with tons of knowledge that will bend over backward to help you out.

Thanks again Ron
Kev (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 02:09 AM