Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Is ther anyway to make these centerlines fit, please help
mxdude914
post Jul 14 2004, 08:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 925

My friend and i were lookin for something in his garage that we lost and i lifted up a table cloth that was over what i thought was a table and when i saw that the table was actually 4 tires and rims holding up a piece of wood. I said did you know youyour table is actually rims and he said he had no idea and that his mom must have done it. I said these might fit one of the many project cars sitting around my house. He said pull them out and see what kind they are. so i did and i realized they were real centerlines not fakes and that they had a 4-bolt pattern that looked strikingly familiar,so i took them home to see if they fit my 914. it turns out if you centered it on the disc you could almost see four complete bolt holes behind the rim. but not quite. Is there any way i can get them to fit i like the size a little bit better than the 165/15 look thnks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
mxdude914   Is ther anyway to make these centerlines fit   Jul 14 2004, 08:52 PM
URY914   What size are they? You're saying the bolt h...   Jul 14 2004, 08:58 PM
mxdude914   the bolt circle is a little bit smaller than the b...   Jul 14 2004, 09:00 PM
nebreitling  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 03:44 AM