Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> EMS Testing, Round #two!, Kit Carlson is back for big HP!
Jake Raby
post Jul 26 2004, 04:53 PM
Post #1

Engine Surgeon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,095
Region Association: South East States

Hey guys... Dave just showed back up for round #2 of testing his EMS... We'll be testing it on the same engine as before with his new changes made to the system...

While he is here we are also going to do an install of his system on my 912E, so we can get some real time miles on the system. I have driven my 912E almost 60K miles in 22 months and its my full time car seeing long distance runs to go see my girlfriend a few times a week..

By the end of this week, we'll know all the details about the system, both real time driving as well as dyno data against carbs.

I have a very special visitor stopping by the shop on Wednesday to do a feature on some of my new stuff... It'll be hitting a publication that we all know and love in just a few months (blew me away when they recognized my efforts), who knows he might even get some pics of Dave's system in there!!

We'll keep you updated on what the EMS is doing all week as we progress!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Jake Raby   EMS Testing, Round #two!   Jul 26 2004, 04:53 PM
rdauenhauer   Know and love?:idea:   Jul 26 2004, 06:40 PM
Jake Raby   Well, you know what I mean.... :monkeydance:   Jul 26 2004, 06:41 PM
Air_Cooled_Nut  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 05:35 PM