Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> Take over my project, 72 flared with 3 donors and huge inventory of parts
Gigamight
post Jan 25 2012, 11:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,454
Region Association: Middle East

Well, I have to admit that I am not going to have time to finish before I am too old to enjoy it.

I have had some major life changers lately, and I have not had a chance to work on my project in about 6 months.

I have a 72 pretty much "rust free" which we all know means no major rust issues, (ie longs are good, trunks are good, hell hole.... pretty well repaired). The interior is stripped and ready for POR, but I removed the tunnel to do a custom fab on the cables and lines. I have the wiring started, but not finished. I have 2 good motors, a 1.8 and a '73 2.0. I have multiple trannys, none tested because I haven't got a runner, but they were supposed to be good.

The 2.0 motor is still in the donor, which is very repairable, but needs a floor and the wiring got botched by the P.O. The other donors are cut up for sheet metal, but are still pretty complete.

I have a ridiculously huge amount of parts. some new, and a lot are valuable.

I have no price in my head, but I don't want to give it all away. I want someone to make me a "make me forget 914" offer. If I get any serious interest, I will get some pictures up, otherwise, search my name to see my progress thread and other posts to see what I have.

Thank you all for all your help. I will be sad to leave this behind me, but I need to be realistic.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 09:50 PM