Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> hurricane update, CV safety wire and Accusump now
machina
post Sep 5 2004, 11:32 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 848

Sorry for posting updates so frequently, but every little task I complete is usually the first time I've done it, from the clutch to the starter.

Anyway, got the accusump plumbed in with the -10 line. I found the bigger line and fittings actually go together easier than the smaller -6 stuff.

Also got the CV's greased and torqued down. Then took a shot at safety wiring. I think it looks OK but let me know if I messed up.

Everybody else is going stir crazy around here being couped up but I'm thrilled to have the time to wrench.

dr

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
synthesisdv   hurricane update   Sep 5 2004, 11:32 AM
Headrage   Need to wrap that safety wire under the top bolt. ...   Sep 5 2004, 11:40 AM
spare time toys   You kind of want the wire to make a backwards "S" ...   Sep 5 2004, 11:50 AM
airsix   Like this. Notice how tension on the wire pulls on...   Sep 5 2004, 12:05 PM
Headrage   :agree: What he said.   Sep 5 2004, 12:09 PM
synthesisdv  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 09:51 PM