Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Adding a little padding to your carpet? Time for Yoga, The pad is perfect about an 1/8" & non slip
JRust
post Feb 13 2012, 11:36 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I am installing a new carpet kit to my LE. I was looking for something to put under my carpet to keep it a little more solid. Plus add a little more sound deadening. After scouring different options at home depot & striking out. I was at Target getting a last minute Valentine card for the wife. Anyway I see some weird ass Yoga pads. I think if that dang thing wasn't bright pink with some weird decals over it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) that would be perfect.

So I keep looking & find a plain grey down another isle. I pay the $10 for it & bring it home. I get out a can of 3M & get to cutting. Here is how it turned out. I like it & it strengthens the carpet a bit. It also is the rubber no slip stuff. Anyway there is my genius for the year (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 08:49 PM