Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> "longs" structure, diagram or cross reference or something?
BritCarJim
post Feb 14 2012, 04:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,043
Region Association: South East States

my "new" teener project is still at the mechanics shop where it was when i got it but i should be able to tgake it home in the next few days. i had the shop pull the calipers and the pedal assembly which i have rebuilt and they are supposed to put back in tomorrow (i went by and rust-encapsulated the floor under the pedals...and took them new brake hoses and a new brake master). Anyway, when i was by there this morning i took a bunch of pictures of the underside of the car while it was on the lift so i can start to get sorted on what i've got and what i can do about it. having said all of that....

...i've looked at some build threads with stuff about repair of the longs but haven't got it in my head yet as to exactly how that part of the structure is put together. anybody have a good diagram or some good photos to show how all that is put together?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 02:18 AM