Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> It is offical, UGMO is possessed!!, I need a young preist & an old priest!
dinomium
post Sep 7 2004, 12:22 AM
Post #1

Git on a chair son, all the good stuff is goin over yer head!

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 74
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Ok, starting last week I started to think that maybe my 73 car was indeed in leage with Satan. While I was moving the fuel pump forward, I heard something like my dog peeing, I looked under the car and it was the car draining its brake fluid all by itself. havent even looked at the brakes in MONTHS!!
SO Saturday, we are putting the engine in, with the car on the jack and one block under the rotor, I hear THUNK! The car slide off the block and on to the pavement. That one might have been my fault... but STILL! Bolts missing, on and on... Then I notice that there is a roll pin stuck in transmission flang.
All day Sunday trying to remove the passenger side axle. THe rotor on that side is frozen as well. I never did get the damn axle off. I swapped out the CV and just gave up on that one.
So today I go to thread the clutch cable and thunk again! This time the PO had used a u bolt to fix the broken tube mount. This crushed the tube! Nuttin is easy! So I clipped a chunck off the parts car and weld it together, weld a new retaining clip. Hook up the cable and linkage and I am thinking I am making some progress. Replace the gearsifter and thinking all right here we go.
Press the clutch and SPRONG!! Return spring on the clutch snaps! and the new bracket lets go too!
:finger2: (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
This is suposed to be FUN? I exspect to have some set backs, but this is out of CONTROL!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 09:26 PM