Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> maybe you guys can help, me with my senior project
BahnBrenner914
post Sep 7 2004, 05:34 PM
Post #1

The girl is gone and all I have now is a beat-up teener

Group: Members
From: Gig Harbor and University Place, WA :: School in Angola, IN :: girlfriend in Sarasota, FL
Member No.: 2,094
Region Association: None

so i have to do this senior project in the between now and spring time. it has to do with an interest of mine or a future career (race car driver (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif) ) and it has to have a charitable effect. I was thinking a car show and/or race/drive here in the greater seattle area. what do you guys think? I was thinking teeners but its for charity, so we should just invite everyone with a sports or show car. Tell me what you guys think, who i should talk to, where to have it, etc. Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
BahnBrenner914   maybe you guys can help   Sep 7 2004, 05:34 PM
Brando   organize a track event :D   Sep 7 2004, 05:57 PM
ArtechnikA   i'm a little curious why you selected the ...   Sep 7 2004, 06:09 PM
Mueller  
  Sep 7 2004, 11:51 PM
ablose58   Nah, that's not a girlie driver ,it's a ra...   Sep 8 2004, 05:00 AM
BahnBrenner914   thanks for the ideas. now that i think of it, i co...   Sep 8 2004, 04:02 PM
ArtechnikA  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 07:02 AM